For history of these people, see Temanea History.
- Ho Da Dynasty
- Yinchu Dynasty
- Ladari Dynasty
- Bandiao Dynasty
- Porosoea Dynasty
Shogunates: Teruvea, Sopone, Espone, Tenhan, Henmi
Other Civilisations: Sema
Temanea uses a wide variety of currencies, from the recently adopted paper banknotes called ruhe, to copper coins called lemen, to ancient plate-and-ring currency, to bartering.
- The Angsar, an ancient secret order of golden elite warriors who work alongside kings.
- The Mamun, a term for noble warriors and their hosts of soldiers, usually sub-divided per ruler or commander.
- Gaojhi, the main religion in western and northern Temanea.
- Gonto, the main religion on the Gold Sea islands.
- San, the main religion in southern Temanea.